- Economics today
We have spent a fair amount of time reviewing the jobs reports on the US economy over the past six months and have come up with some interesting data. 1. The bulk of the jobs have been created in the service sector with the majority in the hospitality sector. 2. The most ...
- Single most disabling characteristic of the US econony
May 9, 2016
For those of you that have followed us the past ten years, you know this chairs belief is that the world economic situation today has been formed over the past 25-30 years. Each of the economic down turns ...
- Chinese Bank Recapitalization
April 18, 2016
There has been much talk about Chinese Bank recapitalization and reorganization, it will happen. The Chinese are eight years ahead of the US and Europeans. The Chinese have created largest hard capital value in the world since the ...
- The New Bubble
April 11, 2016
We have done some extensive analysis regarding inventory values in the US economy and their affect on the NGDP. Two things are apparent, the US has been building inventories excess to non-governmental demand across all industrial sectors for ...
- Economics today
April 8, 2016
We have spent a fair amount of time reviewing the jobs reports on the US economy over the past six months and have come up with some interesting data. 1. The bulk of the jobs have been created in ...
- The World Beat - South American Economies
April 5, 2016
Global security is one of the most pressing issues facing nations around the world today. The lack of US leadership is nowhere more evident than the cauldron of chaos encompassing the globe. If you look at the world ...
- Term B financing of small businesses
April 1, 2016
We have been observing the next bubble in the US economy, Term B financing of small businesses. To regain the Mez debt returns of the 1990's and early 2000's a fair amount of private capital is being deployed ...
- Which came first, the chicken or the egg? How the Greeks ‘Ate’ Their Way to Ruin http://t.co/YFbviUo0U6 via @thedailybeast
331 days ago
- The economy is losing ground in the wealth creation of its middle class and against other emerging economies. http://t.co/qZRCqXOAGC
339 days ago
- Cost of violence hits $14 trillion in increasingly divided world #GlobalSecurity http://t.co/p0Tl12zGqy via @Reuters
349 days ago
- State lawmakers override bill veto to ease Chicago pension payments
- Bodies of U.S. climbers left on Tibetan peak out of respect
- Ohio zoo defends safety where boy climbed barrier and gorilla died
- Transgender man dies after assault at Vermont homeless shelter
- Sept. 11 suspects' treatment a focus in Guantanamo hearing
- Ex-State Dept. IG: Clinton Wrong On Other Secretaries' Email Use
- Physicist Stephen Hawking Baffled by Donald Trump's Rise
- 3 New Studies: Earth's Climate Not Warming That Fast
- Yellen's Hawkish Turn Sees Treasury Futures Drop on Memorial Day
- Netanyahu Says Willing to Discuss Arab Initiative for Peace with Palestinians